Basic Package at $389.00, is paid upfront prior to posting Listing on the Multiple Listing Service. Basic Package Is designed for no Broker to visit to the property, all corespondents are done through the internet. Property details and pictures are to be supplied by the Sellers. Basic Package includes no Agency Relationship or Real Estate Broker Professional advice in any transactions. To better understand Agency Relationship see INITIAL AGENCY DISCLOSURE PAMPHLET (OAR 863-015-0215) Basic Package – Sellers are to negotiate directly with the Buyer Broker or Buyers, if no Broker is involved in the transaction then seller pays no commissions.. Note; Agency/Broker Representation is included in Full-Service Package.
- 6 Month Full Listing Posted on WVMLS (Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service) and RMLS (Regional Multiple Listing service) w/IDX (Internet Data Exchange) syndicated postings into Realty.com/Zillow/Trulia/Redfin/homesnap/and all other Real Estate websites associated with full price brokerages.
- Listing Posted on WVMLS and RMLS where most full price brokers post on one.
- Digital Pictures supplied by Seller. Maximum number of pictures allowed by MLS in Listing (WVMLS = 42/RMLS = 32) See Pictures Requirements and Limitations before taking pictures.
- Public Remarks describing property features supplied by Sellers (MLS allows 512 letter/characters) longer descriptions will need to be abbreviating, BR’s/FR ext. Note; MLS’s do not allow any personal contact information names/phone numbers/email addresses in Public Remarks.
- Sellers contact information will be posted in Private Remarks (viewable by Brokers only) to Schedule Showings, unless seller’s have optioned Home by ShowingTime where its contact information is posted.
- Unlimited changes to the Listing for price changes (signed change order required) or Open House postings.
- Property Disclosure forms supplied, emailed or link for digitally filled out by Sellers.
- Listing Documents signed via Digital Signatures.
- Listing Type is “Exclusive Agency” defined as (Seller agrees to pay Buyer Broker a commission at Closing if a Licensed Broker is the cause of the sale. You predetermine the B.A.C. (Buyers Agent Commissions), amount is published in the full listing page, (Typical 2.5% of Sales price) If a Licensed Buyer Broker is not involved, then no commissions are due.
- Terminate Listing at any time for any reason at no cost. No refunds after service are performed.
Questions? Email me below. Love to help!
Please do note purchase until we have communicated in-order to determine availability in your area.
BUY BASIC PACKAGE
6 Month WVMLS and RMLS Property Listing
Shelby Real Estate PC. is a privately owned real estate company Licensed in the State of Oregon that does not sell or share your information with any other individual or company. “Guaranteed” we are simply trying to earn your business while saving you thousands of dollars.
All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.